With Ashley's Fall soccer season almost over, I finally managed to get her scoring a goal on video. It was a great score.
She and the rest of the Cheetah's played really well this weekend. After talking about how she isn't that fast, Ashley managed to outrun some of the other teams fastest players to steal the ball. Talk about excited. I did miss getting video of a her beating a girl down the field to block the score at the last minute. It was great - everyone cheered for her.
She is doing so well. I hate to see the season come to a close. Only 3 games left!
Course, I think we might have a few more soccer players in the family.
1 comment:
I still can't get past the fact they play without a goalie!
She is FAST though! She runs like her cousins. Bet she could beat Brenna in a foot race, but shhh, don't tell Brenna I said that. LOL!
Post a Comment