After getting paid (which I admit, I don't always remember to actually do) he must count his money. This morning, after receiving two dimes for bringing me his and Laurie's laundry, he sat down to count his money.
According to Daniel, he is saving up to get PaPa a new Davey the bull. He says PaPa needs one because Davey is getting too old to "take care of" the cows. Huh, I wonder if he even knows that what means!
Munchkin is quite the miser. At a store last month, Ashley wanted a new DVD, so I told her she had to pay 1/2 of it, she said OK. Daniel picked one out also, but when I told him it was $8 for 1/2, he said "oh, nevermind". A serious little boy about his money. Hmm, wonder where he gets it? Definitely not from me. Must be the daddy.
1 comment:
Very cute!
Post a Comment