Monday, January 10, 2011

Kids Cooking Creations

I was busy Saturday working on something and left the kids alone to play.  Ashley came and asked if they could play cooking show and make food.  Thinking it was a great way to keep them busy while I got my stuff done, I said sure.  As long as they didn't use the stove or oven.  They were busy for almost two hours getting their dishes ready for judging.  Guess who was lucky enough to be the judge?  Me!

Since they described their own dishes better than I ever could, I made sure to get it all on video.  

Birdie and her creations

Lots of "Goodness"!




Happy, Happy Girl

Daniel & his Creations

What a spread!

You want a taste, don't you!





Ashley's selection

The popcorn was really tasty






The kids did such a marvelous job that I actually did taste most of it.  There were a few things I just couldn't bring myself to taste.  The kids wanted me to choose a winner, but as their mom, I ruled them all winners!!  The truth is, they all had something I liked and something that made my stomach churn. 

I most of all loved their enthusiasm.  I hope you can tell in their videos above.  They just love cooking and creating!  

No comments: