This week is no bullying week at school. That means that there is a dress theme everyday. Monday was wear red, Tuesday was Silly Sock day and Wednesday was wear a Tie.
I am not great at getting into these dress up days, and I barely remembered the wear a tie day just before bed. We pulled out the bins of Brian's old ties and the kids had a ball going through them. Each one chose a tie to go with their outfit the next day. Then we left them on the couch for Daddy to "tie" them, cause I have no idea how to tie a tie.
They were so proud to wear Daddy's ties to school the next day. Boy, I was glad we'd kept all his old ties all these years. We did have a bit of an "oops". Birdie evidently spent too much time playing with her tie while in class - something about putting it over her eyes to pretend she was blind? Guess who got another yellow note?
Thursday (today) was Hat day. We were lucky that they all had a favorite hat to wear. Daniel chose Kubota, Ashley wore her beret and Laurie went for a hat that matched her "new" outfit. (I said it like that because it was Ashley's, then Brenna's and now Laurie's! Not that she cares one bit.)
Cute, cute cute. Now don't ask me what tomorrow is, I have no idea. Guess I worry about that tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment