Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sick, Sick, and More Sick


That's us. Sick, Sicker and Sickest, or is it more sick and most sick? I'm sure my mom will let me know later.

Ok, so I'd typed up this long detailed post about my kids being sick, running high fevers, etc, then I lost it. Oh well, you probably don't need to know all the sordid details. Basically, Daniel got sick first, then as he got well, both girls got it (high fever w/head cold). He went back to school today and hopefully Ashley can go back tomorrow. I haven't left the house, except for pediatrician appointments, for over a week! Daniel missed school for a week, two playdates, two swim lessons and his class picture, Ashley missed dance, swim lessons, and three days of school. I missed two yoga classes and many showers.

We did make it to Ash Wednesday Distribution of Ashes service last week with my Mom. Daniel fell asleep - I mean dead asleep - during the mass. He was very confused when he woke up at home with ashes on his forehead. A picture of all three of the kids with Ashes would have been cute. Can we recreate it with dirt?

Ashley spent today playing, dancing, putting on makeup, dressing up, painting and whining about being bored. So I think she might be ready to go back to school tomorrow. Just in time for Valentine's. Laurie just has a runny nose and is a little cranky, but thankfully, no fever.


Birdie today with our tent tunnels.

So to those of you expecting a really cute Valentine's picture from us - it's probably not going to happen at this point. Especially if Brian or I end up getting sick.

BTW, Daniel also missed his surgery, so it has been rescheduled for next Friday, Feb 22nd.

No comments: