Thursday, July 16, 2009

Small Successes (7)

FaithButton

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that. (From F&F Live)

1. I didn't turn on my computer on Sunday. It was nice to focus solely on the family and be "unplugged" for a day.

2. After 2 weeks of being sick and lazy, I went back to yoga twice this week. And I reluctantly started watching what I eat again. While I love eating ice cream, french fries and swiss cake roles, it just isn't worth how it made me feel.

3. During this last week, when my sister hasn't been able to post to our shared pro-life, faith centered, conservative political blog, Of Sound Mind and Spirit, I have written 10 blog posts! I'm really proud of that since there are times when I can't find the time to write one in a week. Some are posted and some will be posted in the upcoming days.

It's funny, I was noticing on the Faith and Family Live website that they are up to Small Successes #25, and I'm only on #7. Oops, guess I missed a few Thursdays.

No comments: