We're only a month into Summer and already we've been to the pediatrician's office far too many times.
Let's see, we've had 2 cases of strep (Ashley), 2 colds (Laurie), 3 ear infections (Ashley once and Laurie twice) and pink eye (Daniel). And, Brian took a trip to a new Sports Medicine Dr. for scans of his knee due to pain while running. To top that off, I've been sick for the last week with a head cold that doesn't want to go away. After sleeping through 4th of July weekend, I finally went to a clinic yesterday for help and good medicine.
Don't worry though, we are experts at keeping busy in the waiting room...
Daniel practices his "posing"

A little Yoga is always helpful - this is "Cobra"
Daniel & Ashley practice their Fish impressions
Sometimes I even get in on the act

Laurie & Ashley show me their best impressions of Starfish!
Its been a crazy Summer so far, so say a little prayer for us. That we get healthy and manage to stay that way for the remaining 6 1/2 weeks of Summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment