It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that. (From Faith &; Family Live)
1. I'm getting back in the habit of making my kids lunches. Before the holidays it was just too easy to allow them to buy the junk food served in the cafeteria because I was so rushed all the time.
2. Cleaned my whole downstairs in one day. Why is it that after you put away the Christmas decorations everything is dusty and dirty?
3. I left breakfast dishes on the counter and left the house on time to make a 8:30 pilates class Monday morning. Usually, I come up with lots of excuses of things that must get done so I'm either late or don't go at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment