Saturday, April 03, 2010

Wall Hangings are Hung

Back in January, I purchased some wall hangings while in Canton for a shopping trip.  I posted pictures of most of my purchases, but left out these two sets of hangings since they were still in the box.  

After 2 months of looking at the boxes, I was extremely lucky to have a friend volunteer to come over and hang my artwork for me.  Yeah!!  Not only did he "hang" the artwork, he did so with laser guided precision.  It is perfect!   


These four squares are hung over the front door on the new wall we had installed two years ago (see pictures here).


The mural over the fireplace is huge and adds so much color to the room.  Now I just have to shift a few of the other pictures around. 

Doesn't it look GREAT!!!  Makes me want to head back to Canton for more shopping.

A huge thank you to John for not only hanging these items, but for changing the lightbulbs in our ceiling fan!!  

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yes, it does look great! I want to go to Canton with you next time!!!