Birdie and I went to the hair salon to get our hair done. It was time for my cut and color so I took Laurie with me for her own haircut. While I was under the dryer, Kathy, my hair stylist, washed Laurie's hair, cut it and then decided to put rollers in it. Laurie was not sure she wanted curly hair, but was a good sport because she wanted to sit under the hair dryer like me.
![]() |
| Good Mommy/Daughter Bonding Time |
![]() |
| Laurie with "curly" hair |

When we were finished, Laurie was not happy that she had "curly" hair and mine was straight. She was very concerned that mine was straight, so I just reassured her that it would be back to normal as soon as I washed it again. Laurie's was back to being straight within the hour the curlers came out.
I can't wait to take her back with me again in January. We had fun hanging out together.


No comments:
Post a Comment