Last Saturday at Daniel's Cub Scout Pack meeting, it was his Den's turn to tell jokes. This is right up Daniel's alley. He couldn't seem to find his joke book (I probably "accidentally" left it at the ranch after hearing constant jokes), so we went online to find one for him.
Just a little background - When another Den told their jokes at the last Pack meeting, Daniel had his hand up every time ready to answer the jokes. Even jumping up and down saying, "ooh, ooh, I know!" He was called on several times, but never quite had the right answer even though he was very confident in his response. He LOVES jokes.
So after going through what seemed like a hundred jokes, he chose one and Brian worked with him on how to say it clearly. When it was time for his Den, don't you know Daniel was the first volunteer. I almost didn't get the camera ready in time.
Here he is...
Oh, and that's a decorated Christmas sugar cookie all over his hands and mouth in case you were wondering.
No comments:
Post a Comment