The kids were thrilled to tell Santa what they would like to see under the tree this year. Ashley would like another red carpet/runway fashion show. Laurie would like a Barbie. And Daniel went on and on telling Santa how he wants a remote control helicopter.
A friend of mine told me I had to write down the story about Daniel & Laurie's clothing choices. Daniel chose to dress sort of like an elf. Not sure if he was going for the elf look or just Christmas colors, but he even has on green argyle socks. And the red shirt - is a sweatshirt! The boy LOVES his sweatshirts. Laurie is going through a phase where she does NOT want to match. Poor child, she has me for a mother. It grates on me every time she wants to leave the house with mismatched patterns. Being the mean mommy I am, I convinced her that she was mismatched. Her red socks were a different color red from her shirt. It clashed horribly. It's wrong, I know. But we were running late and I just wanted her to get ready without drama. I let her do her thing most of the time - yesterday she wore a red Christmas shirt with purple leggings and the day before, another red shirt with her favorite aqua skort.
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:
Post a Comment