Daniel has had four wiggly teeth for a few weeks with one getting really loose. Yesterday morning he decided he was done with it and decided to pull it out since it was barely hanging on anyway. So, I closed my eyes while he twisted and pulled. And there it was - a bloody tooth and a big bloody hole in his mouth. Boy was he proud!
Did I mention this all happened while in the mini-van sitting in the parking lot for swim team practice? Yep, he walked proudly into practice a few minutes later with a still partially bleeding hole. Yuck! I do think he managed to show it off to everyone there.
So that night, he told me he had to write the tooth fairy a note to accompany the tooth. This is his note.
It reads, "Tooth Fairy can you bring me lots of money PLEEEESE." Yep, that's my son. And no, the tooth fairy did not give him a bonus for the extra cute note. She left her usual deposit of 8 quarters. I think she was concerned that if she rewarded him he would work to pull out his other 3 loose teeth as soon as possible.
I have to post this picture of Daniel and the tooth also because of Ashley's face in the background. She was totally grossed out by the whole thing.
3 teeth out for Daniel - a whole lot more to go.



No comments:
Post a Comment