Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dancing Princesses and a Water Boat Blaster


The kids and I went to see a local production of "The 12 Dancing Princesses" this afternoon.  It was our first experience with the Fort Bend Theater and probably won't be our last.  They put on an adorable play with many local kids from our neighborhood and close by.  Ashley was enamored with all the actresses playing the 12 princesses.  She couldn't decide which one was her favorite or which part she liked the best. Daniel loved the male antagonist who was quite a character.  Every time the actor was on stage, I could hear Daniel laugh from next to me.  Birdie was funny.  Each time the stage lights dimmed, she would ask, "is it over?"  It was difficult to tell, but I think she enjoyed her first play.   

Daniel wanted no part of having his picture taken with the actors after the play ended. The girls enjoyed seeing the actors up close.


When we arrived home, Brian had blown up Daniel's motorized water bloat blaster for the pool.  The kids got to take it for a spin around the pool before dinner.  They loved it! 

No comments: