Through a fellow blogger and fellow Phi Mu, I found a website that let's you add cute backgrounds to your blog. I love these colors and pattern, but think that it might be a little busy. I tend to just look at the decor and not read my own blog.
What do you think?
3 comments:
I have been meaning to tell you that I love your blog!! Great job! And about your trip to U of H you need to blog it. I know ya'll go to games and you've taken the kids there before....It is very special that you can do that with them. Please Share.
I like parts of it, but the side borders are too thick/wide. Otherwise, love the colors!
When I got your email about the site I tried to go there, but it wouldn't load/come up for me.
I love it! I have been meaning to look for ways to change my background, etc. Thanks for the link! How did you change your header?
Post a Comment